About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

back in business..

After only having my laptop for 4 months it crashed on me,.. and trying to get it fixed with the manufactures warranty and with the warranty I wasted my money on purchasing...it ended up being just a whole big mess and I will never purchase a warranty again. So I'm just calling the local pc place to have it fixed..ughh. In the meantime a friend called up and asked if we were interested in a brand new mini notebook.....heck ya...its a little small..but its good for what you need. So I'm back in business and can get back to my blogging.

Not much has happened, just busy with work,..which I will be leaving in Jan. Felt some movement in my womb..so that was exciting...and just enjoying my beautiful kids in the meantime. I really love being with them and know that this time will soon be a distant memory.

2 comments:

Adhis said...

yeah- Dave Ramsey says don't waste money on warranties. I have to say I agree.

Welcome back!

Sunni said...

There you are! I missed you! We're coming up in a month, let's hang out.