About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Friday, September 19, 2008

SO LONG...FAREWELL!!!

Good bye messy house!!
So long... pile of laundry,...honory child...smelly pets...the sound of disney channel...
quarreling kids...music obsessed tween...golf addicted dad...toilet that needs to be scrubbed...
etcetera etcetera.....I seriously can go on forever,,,,,

And Hello to my weekend getaway to PARK CITAAY!!! YAY! (with a group of women from my ward)
I'm about to leave in less than 10 minutes...got my bag packed with some really good books...and I'm gonna ENJOY AND RELAX!!

See ya'll later.

1 comment:

Adhis said...

NICE!

See you when you get back!