About Just Jen!

Highland, Ut
Joyfully married to Pete. We have 6 incredible kids. 5 girls and 1 boy!! I live a simple life, in a simple home..drive a simple car..etc. etc. and thats the way I like it! I'm surrounded by lots of family. 16 siblings and all of our kids together ,.as of now.. a total of 35 kids and 3 on the way. Of course Music is our life...but other than that I love the outdoors,...camping, hiking, site seeing etc. Reading,.playing around with my kids...traveling by car...singing with my sisters,...and so much more!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

choir pics...

Well my weekend to Park City was a total BLAST!!!!
I just walked in.... and if I could... I would walk RIGHT BACK OUT!
It just wasn't long enough...and my house smelt like DOG when I walked in...what a dissappointment

Anyway...I met some wonderful people from my neighborhood and I was surprised that I didn't
feel like an outsider...they were terrific and hilarious...

Anyhow....yesterday we had choir rehearsal at the CONFERENCE CENTER...it was so much
fun....

I look like a WHALE,...but for memory sake I just have to accept the photos...and
let it be...

so here are some photo's thanks to my sister in law JAYLYNN....THANK U THANK U THANK U!

Here we are in the place of the great MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR!!.. It was amazing to be right in
front of those huge organ pipes....


You probably can't spot me..but I'm in the middle right area like 3 rows down...


Wow...I'm a little nervous about what I'm gonna look like if I make it on camera..I'll have to find something else to do with my hair...should I wear my glasses or not??..hmmm


Raquel,Dayna,Sally and I...just a few of the women I hung out with in Park City...


I'm not sure their names..but they are in the General Relief Society board...I just missed Sister Allred..and I hope to get one with Sister Beck...

4 comments:

Adhis said...

I looked for a whale in the photos, didn't see one. But I did see one hot Polynesian woman with glasses!

Sunni said...

Dude, you do not look like a whale.

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Jen, thanks again for inviting me to come to your last rehearsal....It was truly amazing and inspiring...I'm still jotting things down in my journal..but one thing that sticks out is that we need to find gratitude in everything..so thanks again..I even have a greater, deeper respect for music/hymns and how it really relates to God's Plan..love ya....can't wait for Saturday....Kat

Lyla And Company! said...

You know what Jen I TOTALLY saw you!!! And I screamed..."THAT'S A WOLFGRAMM"!!!! hahaahha...for reals! My girlfriend just looked at me like I was nuts!! Good job girl!! proud of you!!!